We are pleased to announce that Arbor Memorial is a member of our trusted professional network!
Arbor Memorial is a Canada-wide funeral home with a focus on helping families through professional guidance, pre-planning solutions, and a range of options to help celebrate and honour the lives of those who have passed away. They are leaders in providing responsive, respectful, and meaningful end-of-life services.
Silver Sherpa provides help and planning services for elders, ensuring families have a plan in place to meet changing needs as they arise. Arbor is an organization well-suited to join our trusted network, as their philosophy matches our own – a philosophy of respect and empathy for the elderly and their families, particularly as they go through difficult times.
With Arbor Memorial in our professional network, we can further guide families in making the necessary arrangements for an elderly parent or family member who has left this life. We know this alliance will help both organizations serve their communities and clients more comprehensively, supporting elders from the beginning to the end of their ageing journey.
“We are thrilled with our growing professional network, and we believe Arbor Memorial will make an excellent addition! With their trusted expertise available to our clients and their families, they will be well-supported in making educated, meaningful end-of-life choices.”
- Susan Hyatt BSc(PT) MBA, CEO and Co-Founder Silver Sherpa
Silver Sherpa offers a unique combination of healthcare expertise, estate planning knowledge, and project management skills to help the elderly. Schedule a call with us to discuss your needs – it can be as brief as 15 minutes or as long as you need.
You may also be interested in:
- Tried and True Tips for Caring for Elderly Parents over Long Distances
- Are You Overwhelmed by Your Elderly Parent’s Sudden Health Crisis?
- Combating Brain Ageing Diseases that Affect Women – Women’s Brain Health Institute
- Smart Ageing Goes beyond the Tip of the Iceberg: Discover the 9 Quality of Life Factors - August 31, 2017
- Silver Sherpa Adds Long Term Care Planning Network to Our Professional Network - May 9, 2017
- Silver Sherpa Adds Arbor Memorial Funeral Home to Our Professional Network - April 20, 2017
- Combating Brain Ageing Diseases that Affect Women – Women’s Brain Health Institute - March 16, 2017
- Silver Sherpa Adds Health City Canada to Our Professional Network - March 2, 2017
- We Need to Talk about Working Daughters (and Sons) - February 7, 2017
- How to Tackle Guilt and Obligation over the Holidays Head On - December 16, 2016
- Osteoporosis: Impacts on Individuals Living with the Disease and on the Canadian Healthcare System - November 15, 2016
- Osteoporosis: A Major Concern for Both Elderly Women and Men - November 1, 2016
- International Day of Older Persons 2016! - September 30, 2016